Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Hello

CVNP070405108.jpg

 

I am a man blessed in many ways.  I have people in my life who love me despite my many flaws.  I have friends who have stood the test of time and those who may not yet have the longevity of years, but who add value to my life and smiles to my heart.  I have health and the blessing that with age also comes a kind of wisdom.  I am blessed to be able to see the beauty in simple things and the best in people - and to appreciate both and never take them for granted.  I am also blessed in ways that may not normally be considered blessings, but we will talk of them at another time.

 

As this document grows and breathes and takes on a life of its own, I will hope to share bits of life with you - simple truths, lessons learned, life in its raw power, sheer emotion, cacophony of voices and messages and opinions, and perhaps an example or two of the indomitable nature of the human spirit as it unfolds before me, demonstrated by family, friends, even strangers.

 

This will not be a mere chronicle of events - the mundane details of my existence are best left unshared (unless of course you're looking for a sure cure for insomnia). Rather, I hope to share with you stories of this life's journey - and hope that perhaps my experiences, thoughts and words may strike a chord in your life from time-to-time as well.

 

Let's see where this takes us - let the journey begin......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

::positively BEAMING:: I am thrilled you have decided to begin a journal. You will soon see that it is a perfect fit. ::happily scampering to your next entry::

Anonymous said...

consider the chord struck, my friend...

Robin said...

Just went thru all your pictures here...they are amazing!